Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Whew!

Went to see Hotel Rwanda last night. The Hellcat talked me into it as he was in the mood for a meaty film. If you're like me and usually go to the movies for action/adventure/sci-fi go see this movie anyway. I'm sure it nowhere near captures the real horror of this atrocity but the perfomances are riveting. We went to Nowhere on 14 st. for restorative cocktails afterwards. It must have worked. I came home alone as The Hellcat was busy sucking off the bartender in the bathroom. Spare me the anticipated "meaty" jokes. I've already thought them up.

I really can't believe it, but it seems I was able to pay off another credit card. For those keeping score at home that's two down, and a few massive ones to go. And I'm managing to control myself and avoid using/pay off my Amex every month. I spent yesterday feeding my compulsive shopping habit but I managed to only actually purchase a deeply discounted ($10.00) shirt. I need to get my credit in order if I hope to buy a home. Baby steps, my friends.

No comments: