Saturday, March 19, 2005

We Are Not Amused

The Duchess is in a royally foul mood. Work is actually fine. My Zen approach to the job seems to be working OK. Now it's my home life that FUCKING SUCKS! I have no privacy. There's someone here if I'm off during the day and there's another someone here if I'm (rarely) here at night. It's kind of hard bringing someone home if you have to preface the hookup with "pay no attention to the meth addict on the couch". He NEVER leaves. OK, he walks the dog and gets food.

I don't want these people living in my house anymore. I don't want anybody living in my house anymore. I want to come home from work and not have the garbage overflowing. I had to leave tonight because The Ex selected Legally Blonde as tonight's television entertainment. The movie sucked. The sequel double-sucked. Nobody ever needs to watch Legally Blonde ever again. Ever. I feel like the guest/maid/intruder whenever I'm home.

I want to cook pasta naked and have sex on the coffee table. That won't happen as long as I live with my ex-lover and a drug addict. It's that simple.

No comments: