Sunday, March 20, 2005

OK Then!

I just worked a 17 hr. shift. 10 am to 3 am. No break. I was going to tell you some cute (not) shit that happened at work. Instead, when I (fucking finally) got back home, the apartment door was unlocked and ajar (is it a door or a jar? nyuck nyuck nyuck). Going into alert mode I find that my bedroom door (unlocked) has been kicked open. I locked the apartment door so that no one but me could get in. The Ex returned shortly after. Further investigation seems to point to The Hellcat drunkenly acting out.

Seriously people I officially do not feel safe in my own home. He fucking kicked my door in! Tomorrow should be interesting. As well as all of next week I expect. Stay tuned! (If I get my skull crushed with a hammer, there are pictures of The Hellcat on my blog.)

Update: (In case I end up dead)

Hellcat,

Based on the evidence available to me, I can only imagine one of two scenarios: Either you came home and carelessly left the front door unlocked and open. Some random stranger came in to the apartment and upon seeing my unlocked but shut bedroom door, decided to kick it open. After which, he stole not one thing and calmly left. Or, you came home drunk and in some sort of mood (which I’ve personally witnessed before) and acting out, kicked my bedroom door open.

Either way, the result is I no longer feel safe in my own home. That is unacceptable. In light of this, I need to ask you to leave. Unfortunately, I am very busy working and since our schedules are completely opposite lately I can’t do this in person. Because of the issue of my personal well being I have made other living arrangements for myself for the next two days. My next day off is this Tuesday. I expect you to have new living arrangements of your own by then. If you fail to move out by Tuesday I will have no choice but to call the police and have you removed. You have some aid coming from the city next week. If you need me to, I will cash it for you and give you the full amount. I will cover your bills due for this month.

I’m sorry it has come to this, but I honestly feel you’ve left me no choice. When you are sober, you are such a wonderful man. You are smart and funny and great to be around. When you’re not sober you are thoughtless and uncaring. You are unable to control your impulses, and tend to do whatever you please as if there are no consequences. In the real world there are.

In my world, when you leave me and my property vulnerable to violence, or get violent yourself, it’s time for you to go. I will be around during the next couple of days to pick up clothes and whatever I need. I suppose if you want to talk about this I will, but I really have made up my mind. I can't ignore this. And I won't live this way.

Tom



No comments: