Thursday, February 24, 2005

Tech News

I was having problems with my PC. Hotmail appeared to be down all day yesterday. Plus I've been tweeking my system. And I've been been downloading some "illegal" shit from The Internets. I'll give you one free (legal) tip courtesy of PCWorld magazine. Google search Learn2 or follow the link here. The free sidebar is the shit. You get a Outlook Link as well as quick links to your Calendar, Tasks, Notes as well as quick launch buttons to Explorer, Mozilla and most other installed browsers. More later ...

I finally decided how to best use my tax refund money. I opted to forgo buying a new laptop for now. My current work schedule leaves me precious little time for coffee shop writing. Instead, I made a large payment to one of my many credit cards and bought myself a much longed for new digital camera. It's a nice upgrade from my current digi. I bought it because of the user opinion comment. "Compact, easy to use, versatile." Exactly how I describe myself! Now I'll be able to take much higher resolution pictures of my cock. Your's too, if you're interested.

No comments: