Thursday, February 10, 2005

Recipe For A Nice Day Off

Mix one part home maintenance with one part self indulgence. Add a pinch of on-line fucking around and stir in a satisfaying masturbation session. Bake at 400 and serve when cool.

I woke up earlier than expected considering I got home from work at 4:30 am. I was travel ready by about 1:30 or so. I headed for Bitch, Bath and Beyond, Bitch looking for a cigarette fan for the office at work. I'm pretty sure I'm quitting but not until I find something else. So I need to adjust my environment to suit me as best I can for now. I got a little sidetracked and bought myself some dearly needed socks and underoos at the Old Gravy. At the BX4 I picked up a kitchen soap dispenser, some bathroom grouting supplies and some Oxyclean spray. (Glamorous, I know.)

I headed back to my castle high atop Second Ave. I eagerly prepared to try and repair the grout around the tub as well as one of the plexiglas panels in the bathroom door.

CHRIST! this is boring!

I did some home repair. Then I went shopping. I got a brand new winter coat on sale. There's a big clearance sale going on right now at Filene's Basement. Go! Get a winter coat off-season for next year. Half price!

I went to the gym and shaved my balls and hole in the shower. A man kept staring at me. Like nobody else shaves their balls and hole. I'm kidding. Sort of.

I cleaned the bathroom. I cleaned the kitchen. I repaired the loose panel in the bathroom door.

We have mice. I set out poison and glue traps. I intend to kill the mice. PETA be damned. If I catch enough of the little fuckers I'll make a mouse vest from their skin. Or at least gloves.

No comments: