Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I Shaved My Toes

I have "a thing" about hairy feet. I admit it's "a thing". It grosses me out. I hate hairy feet. My feet aren't totally hairy. But I do grow hair on a few toes and the top of my feet. And I hate it. Well, hate is a bit strong but I don't like it. Aesthetically speaking I mean. I look down after a shower and I'm all, ewwww. But I'm usually at the gym or pressed for time. I'm a last-minute shower and skate kind of guy.

So late last night as I was puttering around the apartment taking care of this and that I took a few minutes to freshen up my hair color (I'm a Feria Brazilian Brown #51) and take a hot shower (which was heavenly in and of itself, by the way). After which I took a minute to shave my toes. I seriously doubt anyone will ever see it much less notice. But I feel better.

The Hellcat came home late last night after I went to bed. He cooked something, I can't tell what. But whatever it was it took several plates and every single frying pan I own. Which he left dirty in the sink and on the stove. I've stacked every dirty pan and dish he left outside his bedroom door for him to trip over when he starts his busy day this afternoon. Around 4 pm I expect. Oh, to live the life of a jobless meth addict.

No comments: