Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Just finished watching Boy meets Boy on Bravo. All I can say is......why? I guess the whole point of the show seems to be that you can't always tell gay guys from straight and I assume the reverse would be true. As in, I had no idea that air conditioner delivery man was going to fuck me. But please.... beyond that (dubious) contention (I can pass for straight but it takes enourmous concentration and I can't talk much), what's the point of all this? The "Leading Man" (ugh!) seems like a fuckin doormat I could eat him for lunch and spit out his teeth and nails and what's with his friend Darla or Wanda or whatever. Sorry hunny, if it looks like a fag hag and it talks like a fag hag you are in fact the hag to this fag. "Would you take this champale?" And don't even tell me for a single second that this Ken doll would take a second look at that greasy haired (someone, please wash him!) artist from Minnesota if the cameras weren't there to record it.

Stuck around for the latest episode of Queer Eye etc. YUM! That cowboy stud be cuuuuuuuute!

Book I'm reading now: Demons by John Shirley. It's good not great but I have to see how it ends.

What I'm studying now: Adobe GoLive 5.0 yes I know that 6.0 is out but this will be fine.

Current obsession: Craigslist barter section. My problem here is I'm not sure what I have, what it's worth or what I need.

No comments: