Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Finally, as promised, pictures from Neo's tea party What took me so long? Go fuck yerself. No, seriously I wanted to publish a page with all the pictures on one page with thumbnails. Small detail: I didn't know how. It took about an hour or so of fuckin around with FrontPage afore I managed to dope (emphasis on dope) it out. Or so I thought. But instead I'll try and upload the file to the blog. Conspicuously absent from the page are pictures of me or pictures of Neo. I will post some recent pictures of me but I have this strange habit of stripping when ever I point a camera at myself. As for pics of Neo, I'm trying to get a handle on this whole problem so the less we see of her the better right now. Mmmmm-kay?
Abby.jpg loved her
cool.jpg not finished yet
cool2.jpg
cool3.jpg She got artistic
dabears.jpg
Dannyandfriend.jpg
doggy.jpg It posed for me!
Fairy.jpg I was obsessed with it
hello ladies.jpg
Image011.jpg The view from the yard
Michael.jpg you gold, girl!
Missspring.jpg ain't she purty?
that dress.jpg Neo and I picked the outfit