Sunday, August 03, 2003

I just saw a weather report for the next four days calling for showers/thunderstorms every day. This is unacceptable as I am currently enjoying a summer of long bike rides and trips to various gay beaches. As a result, I am forced to manipulate weather patterns on a global scale in order to insure at the very least a bright and sunny Wednesday day off. My tan demands it. I apologize in advance as this my cause severe weather to break out over New Zealand and floods in Germany. Also, it can give me a splitting headache. If rain still breaks out on Tuesday as forecast I will try to post a longer message. I've been on a strange little trip but I haven't been able to relate it yet cause I'm still in the middle of it. Starting to get a handle on it, though. Ya dig me? Yo, peace out my sistahs......

No comments: