Saturday, June 09, 2007

See You On The Flip Side

I'm about to march headlong into hell. I'm heading in to work this afternoon around 2 pm. we have about 100 reservations on the books before 5 pm. Mostly these are children's birthdays, teens going to the theater and silly tourists who don't know the real fun happens after 10 pm. All told, we were at well over 325 reservations by last night. And that's before we finish dinner and open up as a nightclub after 11 pm. we're expecting another 1000+ people after that. My shift is not likely to end until sometime after 7 am. That's 17 hours if you're counting at home. To say that I'll be tired afterward is a gross understatement. To say that everyone ought to be very careful how they approach me and what kind of problems they cause me is a nice way of saying: DO NOT PISS OFF THE DUTCHESS.

If you know what's good for you.

Have a good weekend. See you after.

No comments: