Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pretty As A Picture


I printed an 8X10 of this photo I took last year in Stuyvesant Park. It's hanging in my bedroom, as I get closer to having all the photography in the house be mine. I love the colors in this shot and I love the fountain on the right and the ripples on the water. Eventually, I'll have the full size (click picture for bigger version) 27X36 print made and custom framed for the living room. I found a paisley slipcover that has pink and purple in it that I'm planning on buying for the couch. In case you can't tell, I'm coming up with a new decor scheme for the living room. The colors will be purple and pink and off white and black lacquer. It's gonna be the shit and it shouldn't cost much at all. I'll try to remember to make some before and after pix.
Today I am 21 days sober. Yay for me.

No comments: