Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Did You Get Your Hair Did?

Hmmm. I'm not sure I like it. What say you my peeps? Is it hard to read? Is that floating hand cool or annoying? You need to scroll down a bit, and the hand stays in place while the text moves up. Not that I give a shit ...

Anyway, I tried to find an interim sponsor in Gay-A over the weekend. The guy who facilitates such things introduced me to someone "really great". Really Great proceeded to use the phrase "Right On" three times in under three minutes. No. Just ...no. I think I'll be finding my own sponsor. More tomorrow. It's late.

Update: If you missed it, I tried a new blog design. I decided it's not working for me. Consider yourselves spared. It all started because I was trying to update the header pic. I can't seem to get it to upload at the correct size, despite making size adjustments in photoshop. Suggestions?

No comments: