Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Little Housekeeping ...

I feel a site re-design coming on ... in the meantime, I've updated the list of sites I link to. I'm also considering de-listing a few I've grown disillusioned with. Here's a question: Have any of you taken down links to sites that don't link to you? Or how about because you don't approve of other sites they link to? There's a couple bloggers out there who regularly attract comments and attention from others I genuinely despise. Is it petty of me to drop them from my links? I'm just sayin'... In any case, I thought I'd call your attention (as I do from time to time) to some newly discovered (to me) blogs of note.

The Diary Of A Lost Boy - The site itself is a tad busy for my taste and fer god's sake pick a type style! but she's HIV+ so that right there gets you listed. From The Ashes is openly HIV+ biased. Considering some of the shit we have to go through, it only seems right.

Completely Naked - Jared is kinky and has a knack for writing about it. What's not to love?

Shitty Blogs - I've been through the entire site including the snarky comments posted by other readers. Good for some shits n' giggles. I just pray I never end up there.

This Thing Of Darkness
- He's a 24 year old hooker here in the Big City. And we know I loves me some prostitutes. But Christ! I hope this boy lives to tell his tales. Quite a start, though.

There you have it. If nothing else, I've pointed you to a couple of sites that should get your man parts all tingly. Now I'm off to the gym to work off the mountains of food I inhaled over Christmas. Ta ...

No comments: