Friday, April 23, 2004

Summoning My Inner Cho ...

You need to read the comments my last post elicited from a concerned PETA Nazi to really understand what this post is about. Go, read, I'll wait here......

Finished? OK.
I suppose this should upset me. Curiously, I think it's kind of funny. First, as I had a feeling it would, the decapitated cat stirred people up. Here's a clue you dumb fuck: THE CAT'S NOT REAL!! I already knew that people everywhere are so lazy when it comes to thinking that everything they see in a video or read on a printed page or hear over the radio is true. You don't honestly think any car company anywhere would actually make a commercial showing a real decapitated cat? To sell their cars? In fact, both Ford motor company and the European company that is responsible for the spot are disavowing a connection to the ad because more than just this PETA Fuckhead got upset. So, let me say it again. THE CAT WAS COMPUTER GENERATED. NO REAL CAT WAS DECAPITATED TO MAKE THE COMMERCIAL. You dumbass. What's this world coming to when we can't fire fake hamsters from a cannon or decapitate a CGI cat and laugh about it?

Second, I disagree that I fucked too much I haven't fucked nearly enough and I would like to fuck much more than I have been. You hear that people? I would like to double, I'm sorry, make that triple up my current fuck rate. My place or yours?

As to me being "consummated" with AIDS, I am trying to make friends with my HIV, but I doubt I'll ever want to marry AIDS. Besides, if same sex marriage is a no go, I don't see how the people that decide my life for me are ever going to go for human/ virus marriages. Gasp! They were right all along, this does open the door for a man marrying a duck!

And last, true to form of all ignorant hate speech monger(al)s. This one also has no balls (or possibly, engorged clitoris, I don't know) to stand up and display his/her ignorance proudly and openly for all the world to see. No, this piece of human flotsam has to show us the courage of his (or her) convictions ... anonymously. (Twice! What a maroon ...) What a colossal joke.

Do me a favor, dickwad. Don't wait till I die to buy fireworks. 40 years is too long to wait. Go get 'em now. Then bend over and stick 'em up your ass. Light them up and blow your fuckin brains out.

No comments: