Wednesday, March 17, 2004

The One About The Hot Neighborhood Bottom

Saturday. Noon (ish).I’m awake and feeling fine. I’m making plans to hit Miss Martha’s house as some color coordinated home furnishings are in the offing today. I’m still adjusting my caffeine levels for the trip as you cannot look at bathroom rugs and matching hand towels without the proper level of anxiety and uncertainty that a caffeine rush can enable. It just makes it way more fun.

So while I’m gassing up I check the e-mail, check the hooker reviews, browse craigslist and then what the hell, let’s see who’s lurking about on gay.com. I log on in my vers/top guise (they fall for it every time), and start checking things out. I don’t remember who I spoke to or rejected out of hand for violating the no pic/no profile rule. Please girls! I’ve said it before. If you intend to hop on a gay chat where 98% of the guys on there at least want to discuss hooking up, in theory, mayhe later, at least post a profile. Keep it simple, age, weight, top/bottom/whatever’s clever. How long you’ve been living under that bridge eating the neighbor kids. Oh, and it’s very important to let a body know if you’re a latin top. OK that one’s just for me.

Just as the thrill of the hunt was losing its magic, low and behold a chat window pops up. I wish I could relate the conversation to start with. I just can’t remember and I don’t want to make one up. Suffice it to say he let me know he was horny and in the neighborhood. He asked for pictures right away as gay.com was currently blocking the “adult” photo I had posted. And for the record, I’ve only seen late teens and adults cruising the gay.com chat. As if some 10 year old is going to find, understand and use gay.com chat. This business about protecting minors is asinine. Anyway, I dutifully send a set of naked j/o pix and a couple from the newest collection from two weeks ago. To which I get the reply:

Nice!
I’d like to have that up inside me.
I sent you a few pix.

And he most definitely did: (blur inserted to protect his identity. Although I don’t think he cares.)





(I know, I got hard too.)

"Great pix. Love the blindfold. That’s fuckin hot." I said.

Thanks. What are you doing today?

Shopping. Probably gym. No plans later.

I’m supposed to be meeting a friend. We’re going gallery hopping.

Cool.

I could be late, if you want to come over and fuck now. I could wear the blindfold.

Damn!

Apparently, my cock did for sure. But the rest of me really wasn’t up for it now. I know, I know! I’m a bad fag! Here some cutie with a bit of a piggy edge is throwing himself at me and all I can think of is what kind of new curtains I’m getting. Hmmm, Maybe I’m a good fag after all.

Although I am kind of late already, he says.

Thank the lord an opening!

You should go do your thing. I’ve got the whole day free. I’ll be in and out all afternoon. E-mail me when you finish and we’ll get together if you want.

You sure? You don’t want to come over real quick and fuck me? I like it kind of rough.

What do you mean by rough? I’m not into hitting or slapping I hate that shit.

No. Just aggressive. Someone who will push me down and make me suck his cock.

Stop! You’re making me want to jerk off right now.

You sure?

(After the longest 10 seconds ever) Mmmmmmmmmmmm Yeah. I have to go. I’ll see you later.

OK. Bye sexy.

Flash forward. I shop/hang curtains something something it’s 9:15 I’ve just returned home, I may have hit the gym and I’m about to start dinner. E-mail check. Instead I find one of those permission things that MSN Messenger sends when someone wants to add you to their list. It’s him. I click OK and literally, 3 seconds later:

*Bing* Hi.

Hello sexy, how ya doin?

Fine. My friend just left. You want to come over?

I’m starved, I think to myself. The debate begins. Eat dinner/ eat ass/eat dinner/eat ass. Can I combine them somehow?

I’m gonna lay down for a while before I go back out, he says.
I could leave the key my friend was using out front. You could let yourself in and I wouldn’t hear you.

Oh, he's got me now. He wants to do that anonymous fuck thing. That is so hot. I've done this several times in the past. When it works, it's fuckin awesome.

He sends me the address and the hiding spot for the key. I notice for the first time he’s literally right around the corner. I can’t believe I almost said no twice!

What do you want me to wear? He asks.

Besides the blindfold? I want you naked. And leave a light on and I want the covers down so I can see your ass as I walk in. (I'm fully into it by now, in case you can't tell.)

You want me lubed?

Definitely not.

OK. I’m gonna crash now.

I putter around the house for ten minutes or so, just to heighten the anticipation (for both of us), then I head out.

End of Part 1

No comments: