Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Cleansing Breath......

OK I'm done. I freely admit that there are times when you will tell me my black shirt is black and I'll argue that it's blue, what can I say? I'm Italian. I like to fight. However, that is not to say I feel I was wrong. Far from it. I read something on a public posting that I felt at the very least was poorly done if not hurtful and I spoke up. That's called freedom. However, he's partly right too. There are many more important parts of the entire gay/HIV/AIDS spectrum that need to be picked up and shaken to get bogged down in this nonsense. Besides, if I'm itchin for a fight I still have a long overdue beat down of Harvey Fierstein to deliver. (I just typed a thinly disguised parting insult, which I erased and replaced with this text) I am the bigger lady, I am the bigger lady.

So as my way of moving back to a more pleasant blogging experience, please put your seat backs and tray tables up and prepare for takeoff.

Because you demanded it, OK only you

The One About The Hot Neighborhood Bottom (Part 2)

I arrive at his door in about 30 seconds. First thing find the key under a brick. The whole building’s made of brick. No, he said loose brick. It was then that it struck me it was like being on a treasure hunt. With “the treasure” being some creamy white bootay. Was I smiling? Just a bit. Found the key, opened the door, replaced the key, only to retrieve it as both doors need the same key to open them. Note to self, return the key after using the man. I head up to his floor, assuming there will only be one door as he only gave me his floor implying a door number wasn’t necessary. There were multiple doors. Only one was slightly ajar. Slowly, I entered a dark apartment. It was then that it first occurred to me that if I had inadvertently picked the wrong door, this would be an excellent way to get a baseball bat to the head or worse, shot. As I’m creeping through a total stranger’s living room I’m thinking, “Shit, he could have left at least a little light on.” As well as, “Please, nobody shoot me.” For the life of me, I couldn’t find a bedroom door. I almost gave up and left as it was going from an adventure to kinda creepy. Eventually, I managed to locate what I assumed was a bedroom door, I pushed it open and found my prize. A very nice looking man, naked and ass up lying on a bed. Thank you, spirits. A prettier sight, there ain’t.

I take off my jacket, sneakers and dress shirt and move to the bed. I gently brush my fingertips across each globe and he stirs. Upping the ante, a little more forcefully I brush my fingers in between both cheeks, across his hole and over his balls. I get the moan I was going for. I pull off my T-Shirt. I start massaging his ass, grabbing handfuls of butt and playing around his hole. More moaning. Unable to resist anymore (remember, I said I was starving) I plunged my tongue directly into his hole. He practically shot off the bed. I made an absolute pig of myself trying to get my head inside this fucker. I spit on his hole. He fuckin loved it. By the time I was licking him from his balls straight up past his hole, my goatee clearly causing extra sensations that hadn’t occurred to me, I had to hold him by his wrist so he couldn’t squirm away. Finally, I got a finger good and spit on and pushed it in. He was ready to get fucked. And I still hadn’t said a word.

I took off my pants, nothing comes between me and my Levis, and ran my hard cock along his spit slicked crack. That can make me shoot just as easily as fucking. I grabbed some lube off the nightstand and pulled his ass up and put one hand on the back of his neck. I slowly pushed my cock inside him. He moaned. When I was all the way in I stopped and held him there.

You feel so good, he said.

Fuck. (My first word since I'd arrived.)

I tried to throw him a good fuck, judging from the noises he made, I did good. At one point I was literally laying on top of him doing that pelvic thrust maneuver just rocking over and over. I got so into it I almost came. A little while later I flipped him over on his back. I figured that the visual of fucking a guy who’s blindfolded would be really hot. It was. I’m ashamed to admit that eventually I remembered that I was hungry food hungry. So I pulled out and brought myself to the finish line. As my last act in our little role play I held him down under me as I shot a respectable load on his chest.

Can I take the blindfold off, now?

Yeah.

No comments: