Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday Is My Monday

After a fantastic weekend where I cooked some great meals for this week, finished making the cutest spice rack, replaced some rotting molding in the bathroom and even managed to drop off the laundry and get in a Gay-A meeting and a cardio workout I'm back at work, slaving over payroll spreadsheets and answering e-mails.

The only thing that marred the weekend was when poor Jet got stressed from all the hammering and pounding that it made him sick. Before I knew it he had thrown up all over the couch and twice on my bed. It was gross and I felt very guilty. At one point he let me know he was in distress and rather than stop I shooed him away, only to find him heaving and trying to eat it up at the same time. Poor guy.

I was extra nice to him this morning and he seems none the worse for wear. Besides, dogs throw up a lot. I don't think they find it nearly as traumatic as we do.

I won't be dropping off this particular bag of laundry.

No comments: