Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Psst, Wanna Buy A T-Cell?

I got 779 of the little fuckers. You can have a few. That's slightly down but unbeknownst to me I was just starting this pesky cold when I tested so there's that.

Want some more numbers? I weighed in at a porcine 160 lbs. I have just over three weeks until my birthday. That last 10 lbs. could get ugly. I'm having a hard time stopping my nightly 3-way with Ben&Jerry. They're just so creamy!

Blood sugars are good, my liver needs onions and my cholesterol is down but still elevated. Fortunately my LDL (good) cholesterol is freakishly good so my health care lady is unconcerned.

I'm slightly anemic again, despite the extra iron. Indeed, my iron levels are fine. I'm just slightly anemic. It's hereditary.

Viral load? Undetectable.

While I was at it I got a booster shot to keep the pneumonia boogieman away for another five years. Tonight after I got home from work I nudged the heavy front door open with my shot shoulder. Ow.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled, albeit woefully undramatic blog.

No comments: