Sunday, January 06, 2008

I Feel Like Poop

Caught a cold. Not surprising considering all of New York City is a walking germ factory right now. A guy at my gym was sneezing, coughing, nose-blowing and generally being a gross disgusting bag of sick just the other day. Do the city a favor people, if you are currently feeling ill and are not yet on the down slope of the cold or flu you caught STAY THE FUCK HOME!

As for me, I've been trying to fight my cold for a couple of days with yesterday being the worst. I was exhausted all day and whatever sinus infection I got went all the way to my left eye. It was itchy and sore, quite painful. Oddly, only half my head feels stuffy. My headache is gone and I've been running a fever all morning, as my body starts to burn the bug out of me.

I think I can manage a light workout, but I promise not to sneeze on anyone.

Update: I did manage a half hour of cardio. It was an extremely sweaty event. Happily, the pain in my left eye has subsided. The sneezing started tonight, fortunately for the citizens of NYC I'm able to stay home. Still feverish and completely exhausted. Heading for bed.

No comments: