Saturday, December 02, 2006

Today, I ...

(in order)

Slept in 'till 10:40.

Had two cups of coffee.

Watched the first 20 minutes of The View. That's the best part.

Read some blogs.

Walked the dog.

Took my meds.

Read more blogs.

Did almost all the laundry.

Picked up prescription refills.

Had white bean and sausage soup.

Took all my vitamins.

Made a killer beef stew. I wasn't sure it was gonna come together but it's fucking retarded good.

Walked the dog again.

Showered and shaved.

Read more blogs.

Confirmed that my credit is almost maxed out. Came up with another ponzi scheme to keep a roof over my head for a few more weeks.

Took 1/2 of a clonazepam. No reason. Just felt like being high.

Went to get my haircut in the East Village. Ross is Eastern European with pretty eyes and some nice DSL. My hair is still long but it needed shape.

Finally got back to the gym. 1/2 hour of cardio and 1/2 hour on my man-boobs. I tried to flash my vagina at the guy working out across from me but he wasn't interested. Cruised the steam room for some sucky-jerky. Nada. Shaved my balls in the shower.

Came home and enjoyed a delightful glass (or two) of Pinot Grigio while the stew heats up. Nothing says relax like anti-seizure medication and a couple glasses of wine. Stew, salad and a bit of warm Italian bread for dinner.

Dog. Walk.

Covered the gray in my newly gorgeous hair. Garnier Nutrisse #50.

Slathered on some Androgel.

Scanned some comics that are going up for sale.

Poured myself a well-earned Stoli/soda/lemonade.

Turned TV back on, searched for anything worth watching.

Wrote this post.

Another cocktail.

Got ready for bed.

Pretty good day off.

Oh! And update to this post. Sexy gym man was back at exactly 3:30 yesterday. Again, gorgeous face, perfect hair, completely smooth chest. I was hopeful. Then he sniffed his sleeveless gym shirt again. Twice. Homos don't wear smelly gym clothes. If you are a homo and you do, cut it out. Then the dress slacks came off. Gray boxer briefs. And I looked at the waistband: Hanes.

NO GAY!

Oh well...

No comments: