Thursday, December 14, 2006

This Ought To Be Interesting ...


$792 Own rm in 3 bedrm walk-up. Share w/ mature gay man and his dog (Gramercy)


Unfurnished room available Jan. 1 in 3 bedroom apartment. 5th floor walk-up. No doorman. Available room is on the opposite end for extra privacy. Your room has a door and a lock, no screens or curtains. Hard wood floors. Quiet neighborhood close to E. Village and Union Square. Nearby laundry, restaurants and 24 hr. deli.

About the apartment and the roommate:

Everything works, plenty of heat and hot water. Fully furnished kitchen, living room and bath. I have a dog. He is friendly and I care for him myself but he sheds. If you're allergic to/hate dog hair don't answer. I don't smoke. You can't either. This includes weed. Outside the apartment is your business. I'm HIV+. Aside from that I'm ridiculously healthy and don't require any care but if you've got some HIV phobia don't answer.I get along best with straight women and gay men. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend that's fine, but you both can't live here. You have to have a job and I would like it to be more 9-5 as I work mostly nights but this is not set in stone. You should do your own dishes, eat your own food and clean the bathroom on occasion. If the garbage is full you should be smart enough to take it out.

$$$$ Details: You will need two months rent and a month sec. to move in. Shared bills are con-ed and cable TV. Monthly bills are due the last week of the month. Additional optional costs would be cable TV in your bedroom, a land line phone and shared Wi-Fi network.

I'll be scheduling showings/meetings at various times this week and next. Please respond by e-mail and tell me a little about yourself.

317 Second Ave. at 18th St

No comments: