Monday, September 04, 2006

Of Note This Holiday Weekend

"It made my big toe shoot up in my boot."



Classic.

My PC has started to whirr as it starts up and it shuts itself off if I leave it on. Also, the monitor flickers on white pages. I think it's a race to see which will go first. I best back up some files tomorrow just in case.

Crocodile Hunter killed by stingray.

Willi Ninja passes
.

Tonight for at least an hour and 1/2, I had the theme from Lidsville running through my head. How's that for a topper? No, really. I'm just fine.

Update: I turned on the TV this afternoon and ABC Family is showing a marathon Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. The first episode I watched had a working class family where both parents were deaf. One son was autistic and blind. The oldest interpreted for his parents and helped care for his brother. I realize they intend to manipulate you, but I didn't choke up or get teary eyed. I sat on my couch sobbing for almost the entire hour. I'm exhausted.

No comments: