Thursday, September 29, 2005

Words To Live By

"There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervousness or death. Any attempt to prove otherwise constitutes unacceptable behavior."
Fran Lebowitz - The Fran Lebowitz Reader

Amen, sister.

also ...

possible use for that pound of saurkraut


Oh look! So that's where I left my sense of humor.

Update...
Despite the weather outside, it appears the storm inside my noggin' has passed. I slept completely through the night last night for the first time in weeks. I dreamed. I woke up centered and rested. Most significantly, I woke up un-afraid. My fear being the most puzzling and crippling aspect of this episode. Which leads me to give some credence to a theory my therapist floated. That my problems may have been rooted in a story I wasn't able to tell anyone but her and my Dad. One I still can't tell for fear of my own safety and for legal reasons. Don't mean to tease, just want to set the record straight and remember things correctly.

No comments: