Friday, May 06, 2005

Never Mind

I composed what I thought was an interesting post about my day of beauty yesterday. I fell asleep during the first attempt and then my laptop deleted the second attempt. Which leads me to believe the whole damn thing was a vapid piece of crap. I guess the salient points were my laundry is done (note to visiting Bloggers: my sheets are clean). I'm freshly tanned and shaved ... where I need shaving. Also, through the magic of modern pharmacology I got myself a haircut for the first time in over two years. But I got really and truly high to accomplish it. It was fun but unnecessary. The haircut turned out to be uneventful. I can probably do it straight the next time. Anybody want to get pilled up and get tattooed this weekend? Let me know. I'll be bringing my new digi cam to record the fun, frivolity and (with any luck) debauchery.

No comments: