Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Day Off Tomorrow

And today as usual I'm pressed for time. On the agenda for the day off: laundry, haircut, gym, tan. Maybe I'll drop in for a tan before work today. That will save 11 minutes. I went to the local Duane Reade yesterday to pick up some prescriptions (vitamins). After waiting 10 minutes I was informed that the prescription I dropped off for refill the day before would be ready in a few minutes. "I don't know why" it wasn't processed. "I have to come back." I answered. What I didn't finish with was "tomorrow." As I had only 10 minutes to spare that afternoon. 10 minutes to pick up a prescription I had the foresight to drop off the day before seemed like a reasonable allotment of time. But not at this piece of shit pharmacy at this drugstore from hell Duane Reade. Where they just don't get how busy I am.

What I'm planning to make time for, is the Blogger Invasion taking NYC by storm this weekend. Unfortunately, I can't make the opening soiree at Barrage on Friday night. But I am on the day shift the rest of the weekend so I would love to meet up with any gatherings planned for Saturday or Sunday night. I'm feeling very social right now. Can I sniff your butt? Seriously, anyone want to e-mail me or take my cell #? I would love to arrange a gang-date.

Tonight, he returns for one night. Expect menopausal women to be lined up by noon.

I did find time to stop and smell the roses last week. Or rather the tulips. Stuyvesant Park, next door to my castle high atop Second Avenue, is in full spring bloom. I got some lovely shots. Enjoy the pretty pictures:

And call me! I want to come play!





No comments: