Monday, April 04, 2005

So last Tuesday ...

Yes, that's how far behind I am. Anyhoo, I had decided that in addition to working my fucking ass off, I was neglecting to tend to my (non-existent) personal life. I don't really have one. It's not that hard to understand. If your profession calls for spending hours and hours in a loud, dark, crowded nightclub, the last thing you would choose to do most days off is go to a loud, dark crowded nightclub. Even if that is where all the gays hang. So my boyfriend-less status is not that surprising. That and my raging alcoholism. And it's not like I'm looking for a boyfriend. After all, I'm a spinster aunt raising a middle aged man and a meth addicted 30 year old.

So while not "hunting" for a boyfriend, but feeling that I was being a bad gay by not participating in "the scene", I resolved to go out. I settled on attending the festivities at The Slide. It was the one year (two year, whatev...) anniversary of Earl's Weiner Shack. A weekly party featuring DJ Aaron Elvis. They had advertised a big dick contest and *ahem* while I had no plans to participate, I thought it would be fun and funny, and while I'm not a size-queen, any potential boyfriend doesn't need to be huge, but a hot cock is a must.

At any rate, I mentioned that I was planning on attending the party to The Hellcat during a workout at the gym. (He managed to scam another two-week free membership trial at the Mercer St. NYSC.) By the end of the workout, his interest peaked, The Hellcat dropped that he wanted to hit the night as well. OK, a part of me knew that would happen. A part of me wanted company. A part of me wanted The Hellcat to see I wasn't spending my day off making blog entries and cruising on-line for cock that never happens and cleaning the apartment because no one else will. A part of me knew that the potential was there for the night to end badly. Not to worry. It didn't. It was just....

Well first of all, the night was co-hosted by Scotty The Blue Bunny. People outside of New York City are collectively saying WTF?. My answer: I don't know. Apparently, a grown man has figured out a way to dress up in a furry blue bunny suit and make money off it. All I know is he frightened me. He was well over six feet tall. I was afraid of The Bunny.




The Hellcat was another matter. How do I explain what it's like being out with The Hellcat? He's like a walking gland. Depending on how much he's had to drink he's about the most aggressive individual I've ever been around. And I don't mean that in a bad way. I wish I could be that "Fuck it, you're hot". Not a go-go boy or a coat check employee is safe. He's a bartender (when able to work) as was I, and part of the job is a weakness for other bar employees. So stuff like this happens.






Understandable. But somehow, with the help of the Scary Bunny, The Hellcat found himself signed up for the show. As the guy who would spank The Bunny. As it turned out, there was no big dick contest, it was a Mr. Weiner Shack contest. I don't know if the big dick business was wishful thinking on my part, or a last-minute change. In any case, judging from the pictures from previous parties, I was still hopeful for some gratuitous nudity. But I have to say, on the surface, the "show" sucked. Although the $10 all you can drink open bar was a mitigating factor. The scary Bunny introduced a few "acts" that included a 50 yr. old man (in great shape) who's talent consisted of taking off his shirt. (P.S., The Hellcat didn't have sex with him, although he would have. Or at least he made it seem he would have. Which was enough to keep this man sniffing around for an hour or so.)



And then this mess, that seemed to have no defined talent beyond being messy.



But before that, The Hellcat was called to the stage to administer said spanking. It was kind of horrific in a funny/scary way.





Given the dearth of talent on the stage, and the utter lack of gratuitous nudity, will it come as any surprise that The Hellcat ended up winning the title of Mr Weiner Shack for the month of April? No, it wouldn't.




This only seemed to fuel the fire of both The Hellcat and the men at the bar. He ran from one end to the other jumping into the bathroom to grope an uncut cock, lifting up the shirt of a guy who was intrigued and a little stand-offish, sucking face and putting his hands down the pants of one coat-check boy while flirting with the other, as back-up, I guess. And I have to admit, when you have a 30-something horny man basically blatantly offering to eat a 20-something go-go boy's asshole, they tend to respond. I spent my time getting quietly liquored up, even though The Hellcat was being so outrageous he was actually getting me horny. I spied a very cute blond man looking a little drunk and totally needy. I was tempted to cut him from the herd, but to be perfectly honest, all I really wanted to do was grab my coat and get to bed. Alone. Eventually I did just that.

In a rare display of decorum, I will not reveal which Weiner Shack employee The Hellcat had sex with. Oh, and I drunkenly chatted up Aaron (the DJ), he was very nice. Say hello if you get the chance.

No comments: