Thursday, April 14, 2005

Here, Kitty Kitty ... (Pt. 3)

"I want to." (I really, really did.) "But it's been a really long time ..." I trailed off, without saying no.

"You can fuck me if you want."

"I like to fuck, too."

"You know what? Let's give it a shot."

"Get over here on all fours. Put your ass up in the air."

Again, I did as I was told. I was hoping when the time came I would just relax enough to take it. I needn't have worried. I was in experienced hands.

I felt his hot tongue back at my hole. Have I mentioned how much having my ass eaten turns me on? More than just about anything. Just about. Being down on all fours and totally exposed was turning my crank as well. Soon the tongue was replaced by a spit lubed finger. Then just some spit. After he had me purring he upped the ante and reached into what turned out to be a well- stocked "toy chest". I saw it was pink, (I am such the lady) and not really big, so whatever it was, I was sure it would be fine. He slipped a small lubed vibrator inside me. It was on. By this point, had you looked into my eyes they would have been white, having long since rolled back in my head.

"Fuck! That feels so fucking good!"

"You like that?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Not real creative with the verbal but we were getting the job done. He started fucking me with the vibrator, making sure my hole was ready for his really big cock. I was just moaning and cursing. Sensing I was loose enough, he grabbed the lube and started to tear open a condom.

"You don't need that if you don't want it."

He put the condom down without a word. That was that. Shorthand between two HIV+ men. And with that, he positioned his cock at my hole and pushed.

"Breathe."

That much I remembered. He went in slowly but deliberately. I felt totally stretched but it didn't hurt. Or I forgot already. In any case he kept going until he was all the way in. I made sure by reaching behind me. He was pressed up against me for sure, I double checked by reaching back between my own legs. The only thing I felt outside my hole was his balls. He was in me. And it felt. So. Fucking. Good. He held himself there for a minute, before slowly starting to piston in and out. The sounds coming out of me were probably hilarious. All I know is I started swearing and grabbing handfuls of blankets and sheets as he began to ride me.

"You got a tight ass."

"Fuck, you feel good."

He pulled me back onto the edge of the bed, my feet on the floor, bent over the mattress. He enetered me again, again watching it all in a mirror. He was some sort of a cross between an exhibitionist and a voyuer. As long as he kept fucking me, I didn't care. He fucked me forcefully, without it feeling violent. I hate when the guy tries to literally pound me. It feels angry and that's not sex to me. The whole time he kept telling me how good it felt and how hot I was. I doubt he knew how much I needed to hear it. He reached between my legs and held my hard cock while he planted his cock in my gut. After a sound fucking, he pulled out.

"You want to fuck me for a while?"

"Hell yeah I do."

I lubed up my cock, and after a comical bit of business where I literally couldn't find his asshole, I returned the fuck. He felt damn good. He had one foot up on the bed, and now I was watching my cock slide in him in a mirror.

"That looks hot" He said.

"And it feels fuckin' great." I say 'fuck' a lot when I have sex.

I fucked him down to the bed. And then for a while on his side. We traded again and he fucked me for a bit. Then I laid back and put my hard on in the air. He sat down on it. Eventually he was laying on his back and somehow I was partially on my back, and my cock was still inside. I could just rock back and forth, slowly seeing my cock fill and stretch his gripping hole. I could have done that for an hour or two but it was getting late. I pulled out and just kissed him a few times.

"Was there anything else you wanted to do?"

"This is good."

"I have a double dildo if you want to try fucking each other."

Ding! Ding! Ding! I literally felt my eyes light up.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I've always wanted to try one."

"Well let me find it, then."

After much digging around in the toy chest, and a quick search of the dishwasher (gay men, go figure) he finally manged to come up with the goods. It's a delicate balance, the latex and the lube, with nothing really solid to grab on to. You have to be careful (I found out) not to jam it all the way into your partner when you're inserting it in yourself. He solved this by starting the dildo on himself, before pushing the other end inside me. It felt fucking great. The comical term "bumpin pussies" came to mind, but I quickly banished it with the wicked sensations being caused in my ass. We rode each other for a while. Check that fantasy wish off the list. Mindful of the clock, I flipped over on my stomach, raising my butt up in the air. I didn't have to say it even once. He enetered me easily now and in one swift push. I had him move me further up the bed so I could see him fuck me from behind in another mirror. Then I forgot all about the mirror as he relly screwed my hole. I was gasping and grabbing the mattress.

"I take it that feels good."

"Oh god, oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"I guess so."

"That's it, man. Oh, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it. Shoot for me."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

I shot a load all over his bedspread. Reminding me of me, I didn't get the impression he cared. He did however, slap me on the ass and say ....

"Good boy."

No comments: