Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Here, Kitty Kitty ... (Pt. 2)

Flash forward to later that night. I have managed to shake off the unpleasantness of the unfortunate encounter in the afternoon. I'm cruising by some profiles on Manhunt and notice a huge (9) amount of my "buddies" on-line. I click the link and spot all the usual suspects. I'm absentmindedly browsing through them when I notice something. The text of the ad for one of my "buddies" (in truth, I just tossed my on-line panties at him one day and he responded) had changed. It was only recently, while trying to decipher the spiritual messages that had partially intrigued me about his profile, that I noticed he was saying he was in love and off the market. Now less than a month later and if I read my spiritual cliche's right. He's single and a little broken hearted. Sensing a chance to chat up some rebound sex, and admittedly, simply responding to blood in the water, I send him a message inquiring if he's single and on the loose again. I guess at this point, I should re-create the e-mail exchange that ensued.

LM (Him): It's true. At least someone's paying attention.

GB (Me): Oh, I assure you, I'm always paying attention to you sexy.

LM: That's a good thing, right?

GB: It's a very good thing.

LM: What is it that you have in mind for the single guy?

LM: Nice pix btw.

GB: Thanks (about the pix). I need more done.
Hmmmm what do I have in mind? Well, I'd definitely like to meet you. I'd definitely like to suck your cock. I'd definitely like you to eat my ass. After that I black out.

LM: Don't black out. You'd miss the best parts. Sounds like a plan that I would be glad to partake of. Not to mention taking more pics of you. Looks like the kind of ass I'd love to dine on.

GB: That would be really cool! ... The pics I mean ... the ass eating would be fuckin' hot. So let me know when.

LM: Would you be available around 1 this am or do you go to bed early?

What follows is your pretty standard time and info exchange. Suffice it to say it was a done deal for 2 am. I know, late by your standards but I run a nightclub remember? I do my best work at 2 am. Tonight would be no exception.

I arrived at an East Village walk-up that felt suspiciously like being home. Fifth floor, no elevator. I imagined most people arrived gasping for air. I defiantly was barely winded. I was greeted at the door. Shirtless. He was exactly what I expected. His profile and stats were honest as I thought. 45, 5'10 170 totally tan Puerto Rican skin, mostly smooth with salt and pepper hair and goatee. He was obviously in great shape as opposed to when he was ten years younger and in really, really good shape. A muscle daddy type? I guess, if you're looking for that. I was looking for a sexy hot fuck. The package it came in didn't matter so much. Although, this was a pretty package. More of a man who is comfortable in his honey-brown skin. We chatted a bit, as I started moving in closer and feeling his chest, running my fingers down his sides. He took the signal and wrapped me in his arms. He started unbuttoning my pants as his other hand ran around to my ass.

"Oooh, nice ass."

He pushed my jeans down around my butt and voiced his approval. It was only then I realized he had positioned me so my back was reflected in a mirror. He was looking over my shoulder at my exposed, white ass-cheeks. We kissed. I worked his jeans and jock/thong thingy he was wearing off him. He was partially hard. We grabbed each other's cocks and gently stroked. I hardened immediately.

"I like a bottom that's hung."

"I like being a hung bottom."

He urges me back on the bed and crawls between my legs. He started sucking my cock. For like a hot minute. Then he folded my legs back and me in half and jammed his tongue in my hole. My brain exploded.

"Oh, FUCK!"

"Is that what you wanted? "

"Fuck, yeah!" I hissed.

He ate my ass for awhile, the whole time with me moaning and cursing, my head thrown back. Eventually, he worked his way back to my cock until climbing up and laying down on the bed.

"That's one thing on your list, care to try for two?"

I half-grinned, half-growled and threw myself across his chest. I kissed him as passionately as I could, jamming my tongue into his mouth and groaning. I think I pleasantly surprised him in my aggression. I wanted to taste myself on him. I explored his mouth, looking for a hint of my scent on his lips. I was on fire. I climbed between his legs and took his rock hard cock in my hand. It was thick. I was a little intimidated. But I dove for it anyway, and at the last second pulled up. Then I barely grazed his balls with my lips and tongue. Another surprise for him and I was rewarded with a soft moan. I continued, lightly caressing him with my lips and tongue, running his cock along my cheeks. The whole time he was watching me grind my cock into the mattress in a mirror. Watching my ass. When I realized he was watching I put on an extra show. I felt some pre-cum leak onto the bedspread.

"That's it. Put my whole cock in your mouth. Now hold it there. Don't move."

I did as I was told and tried to get some air through my nose. I could only stay down for a few seconds. But I kept at it. I finally got tired and climbed back up his chest.

"You ready to get that hot ass fucked?"

Coming up in Pt 3: The epic conclusion

1 comment:

Adam said...

Lol funny. .love this article :)