Monday, October 18, 2004

An Enema? That's Sick...(I Love Craigslist)


Date: 2004-10-18, 11:56AM EDT


Masculine, muscular TOP, 5'8", 170lbs, 9" cock, HIV negative. Italian, 39 years old, salt & pepper hair, blue eyes, clean-shaven. Looking for an inshape bottom, 21-35 years old who's into having his ass stuffed. You'll take an enema to clean out, and then get on your hands and knees, with your ass arched up high and wide open for my probing fingers. I'll gently and slowly push peeled, well lubricated bananas deep up into your ass, one-by-one, as you do hits of poppers. When your ass is completely stuffed, I'll firmly squeeze your cheeks together to help you hold everything in, until I'm ready to let you sit on the toilet and push it all out while you're sucking my 9" cock. You must have pics to trade.

No comments: