Friday, August 06, 2004

News, Notes and Stuff

Once a day HIV dosage gets FDA approval.

While the bad news is here.

And while I've already given you the link to RateARod, the fine folks at RateHisButt will not be out done. And while I don't know the exact translation, I'm pretty sure that two out of those three words are "rate" and "rod".

LOGO recently unveiled some more specifics regarding their programming plans. Even better, they printed some names of department heads and such for me to try and contact. Eileen Opatut, consider yourself officially stalked.

And ya thrill me when ya drill me.....

I said, I don't sell any fucking Chunky Monkey!

Um...yeah...fine. No more cock up my butt. Right. Now where's my money?

Major geek alert! Check out the pics. I'm soooo jealous fa real.


From The Ashes goes blind!

Which former pop culture reality show star has been spotted supplementing his income performing the world's oldest profession? He's been quite popular, as well.

Which well-linked NYC Blogger was observed exiting a midtown east watering hole like he was evading sniper fire? Serpentine....

No comments: