Saturday, August 07, 2004

Before I Walk The Dog....

Which Movie Villain Are You?

Crystal. He keeps telling you but are you really listening? I don't think so...

R.I.P. Buffalo born "Super Freak".

"Enjoy every sandwich." This is what I've been trying to say all along.

Michael Alig phones up James St. James. This is good. Real good. -via World of Wonder

Saturday seems to be the day I take care of upgrades and general weblog maintenance. I finally got the Atom feed working right so I could syndicate my site. I chose Bloglines to list me because, as advertised "it's free and easy to use." I'm also listed over at Queerfilter which is signified by that tiny little "glbt" button at the bottom of the page. The button that leads nowhere because I haven't written the referral link for it yet. Bloglines has a lot of cool features. Not the least of which is they publish a list of blogsites I follow for me. Some new ones were added, and a couple unfortunately couldn't be as you don't seem to be generating a site feed. My connection has been wonky all day though so maybe it's me. Speaking of connections. My phone came enabled to connect to something called "T-Zones" from T-Mobile. But as I discovered "enabled" does not mean "able". You have to suscribe to T-Zones at $5.00 per month. Except when the nice lady at T-Mobile took my T-Zone information and signed me up she informed me that there was no charge. Huh? T-Mobile is waving the $5 charge until they notify you that they will begin charging. But they haven't been for several months. Ain't that T-rific?

No comments: