Saturday, August 21, 2004

Day Off Today....

Woke up at the crack of noon. (The only crack I've seen lately.) The Hellcat was all up for a workout at the gym. I went, along with The Hellkitten. We did a stoopid chest routine and I'm already sore and it's the same day. Means by tomorrow night I'm gonna be in some serious pain. My poor titties.

Afterward we bought some fixins for a right proper Bloody Mary and had a smart cocktail and another "to-go" before changing shirts and heading out to Wigstock. They made it a part of this year's Howl Festival. The festival runs through the 24th so it's not too late to head down to the East Village and check out the artwork. I'll probably stop back on Tuesday. At any rate we arrived in time to see Graham Norton (who will go to the opening of a letter if liquor is involved), RuPaul (blonde again, I liked the black hair), local celebs Cashetta and Cazwell (who I love, buy his music!), as well as some Boy named George (looking decidedly not as fat) and some guy named Miss Guy. The Lady Bunny (thanks, Patrick) hosted the whole mess and despite the showers they managed to draw a decent crowd.

The Hellcat and kitten started fussin' and feudin' and I started to bolt for home. Not aggravated but also with no intention of standing around on the periphery while psychodrama ensued. The Hellcat rang me up on my cell and got me to wait, and while he and the kitten parted ways for the evening, we headed for another bloody at Lulu's. We made the scene for tapas at that bar on Seventh and A (not 7A, the other bar across the street) and then discussed a photography project and fetched a couple of coffees at some funky East Village coffee shop I'm not sure I could find again but I'd know it when I see it, ya know?

We finally wandered home whereupon Colby told me he needed to poo. So I took him out and he did. I was thinking about going to the Wigstock afterparty at Opaline but now that I'm home with my contac lenses out and in need of a shower I think I'll just do that, make myself a vodka/soda and leave a few snarky comments on some weblogs. Maybe someone will show up and take me out to poo.

No comments: