Friday, August 27, 2004

Delete

HX magazine has profiled a new comic book set to debut Sept 4th titled Delete. It will also feature an assortment of other heroes known as The Omen. The Omen are a group of HIV+ heroes that develop superpowers "thanks to a supernaturally touched experimental HIV antidote". The Omen will headline a spin-off series in December. I have officially begun collecting comics again, and I'm going to try to snag a more in depth interview with Robert Walker.

ABCNews is reporting the average length of a man's cock is 5.877 inches, revised from the previous Kinsey Report of 6.2 - 6.4 inches. Either way, I'm hung.

Not The Best Buy? A boycott in the making for Circuit City? -via The Ex (thanks, fucker.)

14 st. Last week. Late afternoon. Heading West. Man approaches heading East. He's crazy. Not as in talk to yourself crazy, I mean Frosted Flakes killer crazy. Man is so crazy that I feel a wave of crazy burrow into my brain and explode. It hurt! I actually reared back and grabbed my temple. That was some good-ass crazy he was spittin'.

Wall Street Sauna shuttered
. Never been. We have a Sanitary Code? The place has been open for like, 100 years. There's more to this story. Someone must want the space for something.

Fascinating backstage story regarding The Gayvernator and the day he decided to admit he was a dick smoker.

Yo, Cindy! I got yo' back, girl. Have I mentioned how much I hate PETA?

No comments: