Sunday, June 28, 2009

250,000

By the way, before I forget I oughta mention a little milestone we reached here at From The Ashes HQ. Sometime just before 11 PM Saturday night we had our 250,000th visitor drop by. He (or she) was from San Leandro, California and arrived via an image search for "Johnny Weir high heels". He (or she) only stayed for 23 seconds so I guess I didn't have what he (or she) needed.

While I have long since accepted that I don't write well enough or dirty enough (anymore) to have a "hit" blog, and indeed as everyone's traffic has slowed to a trickle since the masses have moved on to Facebook and Twitter, I am still grateful that the 50 to 100 of you friends and total strangers drop by every day. Even if most of you get here now simply by searching for "Janet Jackson Boob".

No comments: