Saturday, November 15, 2008

NYC Gay Rights Rally

Didn't get a lot of pictures because we were sort of jammed up down the side of the road and the news estimates put the size of the crowd at around 3,000. After weather reports called for heavy rain all day I was hoping for the best, but instead it stopped raining completely about an hour or two before the rally, and even the sun peaked out for most of the afternoon. Once the event got going it was speaker after speaker, politician after politician, so I finally got tired and opted to leave. I had another important appointment, after which I took in a Gay-A meeting. By then it was after 8:00 and it was all I could do to get home, walk Cujo and make dinner. Will post more pix and info after I get a good nights sleep. I'm pooped!







No comments: