Monday, May 22, 2006

Feelin' Not So Groovy

Ugh. Started feeling crappy last night while closing the bar. I'm run down and I started getting a sore throat. When I woke up this morning it felt like I swallowed steel wool. I took the dog for a walk and the sun was absolutely killing my eyes. I don't seem to have a fever so I guess that's good news. Part of the problem is I'm having trouble making it to the gym. So my energy level is low all the time. But I'm off for three days and I'm determined to get there today and at least do some cardio. So how sick can I be?

The other night I got home late and puttered around a bit. After turning on a light in the bedroom I spotted what I feared was a big ole dog shit in my bed. I was surprised and disappointed as Jet has never once shit in the house. I was surprised because his bed is my bed and I thought dogs didn't do that. Upon closer inspection I found that what I assumed was shit was actually an entire sausage. I checked the kitchen, and if The Ex made a sausage dinner he ate the whole thing. For the life of me, I can't figure out where Jet got the sausage or why he stashed it in the bed instead of eating it. Dogs are weird.

This week I shopped in the Petco with Nathan Lane. I greeted a guest coming in to the restaurant. Turns out it was B.D. Wong. He's cute. I loved him on Oz. Remind me to tell you the story of me looking directly into a homeless lady's vagina.

No comments: