Wednesday, August 24, 2005

More ...

musings via the New York Blade on the subject of sero-sorting. This writer wonders whether this is a form of reverse discrimination. It's not like I'm advocating not having a relationship on any level with HIV-neg men. I'm talking specifically about sex. And I can have sex (or not) with whoever I choose, can't I? Isn't that the point of the whole "gay thing"? I recently turned down a potential suitor who communicated to me on-line that he was negative but wanted to engage in a "quick pump n' dump". If you don't know that terminology, sorry, but I'm pressed for time. Needless to say, I didn't want to participate in his trip down De Nile. Besides, unfortunately if I opened myself up to sexing up everyone regardless of their HIV status, I would be running the risk of this experience. And I feel bad for my (on-line) bud. I feel bad that someone made him feel bad.

In other news ...

In a continuing effort to live beyond my means, I'm off to pick up a brand spankin' new laptop today. I fragged my old one last month in an unfortunate bodega accident. I don't really need to replace it right now. But I can so I will.

No comments: