Sunday, August 14, 2005

Freaky Friday NSFW!

Back in the city on Friday night. I have the rest of the night off from work. I suddenly realize that if I remember correctly, The Ex is probably out of town. And The Hellcat is out of town working and won't be back for days. And I finally have the apartment all to myself! Fuck yeah!

Determined to put the opportunity to good use, I took off my panties and hung them on the fire escape. Apparently, the breeze was coming from the north as my call was answered by a dirty minded East Village tattooed man. Don't even go there, I knew for a fact they weren't the same person. Mid 30's and in pretty good shape.



We retreated to my air conditioned bedroom where he immediately started stripping. I obliged as well. He had a very specific agenda that I was only too happy to indulge. To wit: he wanted to eat, finger and play with my hole. Now I know on a lot of guys, they get crazy when you play with their nipples. I know some guys that can only cum if a little titty twisting is thrown in. My hotspot is decidedly south. You play with my hole and I'll follow you anywhere. So you can imagine how much I was enjoying myself here:

We played for a good hour, me on my back, on my stomach. At one point I feared I almost suffocated him when he had me squat right over his face. Tongue was replaced by fingers, and it wasn't long before toys were brought to play. I only have a few, (for now) but I do love to experiment.





Curiously, although he was hard the whole time, he never seemed to want to actually fuck me. I was content to buck up and down on his fingers for a few minutes while he jerked off. That seemed to get the job done. We agreed to meet again. Apparently, he has a very well equipped play space at his apartment. I promise to bring the camera.

No comments: