Monday, November 03, 2003

Halloween Madness...

I would have done my Halloween wrap-up sooner but I was seriously wiped out afterward. I got to the bar at 4pm and started running around getting last minute supplies. I decided to put out more candy so I popped out to the drugstore for some bags of Tootsie Rolls and Smarties and Sweet Tarts, etc. I was looking for Halloween candles to put out but they had been all snapped up by then. The opening staff was running behind as they apparently either failed to factor in dressing/makeup time into their normal duties. (This would be a running theme all night, none of the bars opened on time. The downstairs was almost 45 min late in opening) I was already beginning to boil a little (not at the staff) as people seemed to be getting so aggravated that rooms they wanted open weren't. These were people coming from work who obviously could care less that it was Halloween dressed in child molester trenchcoats that would just stand outside a shut door and glare at me whenever I walked by. People are getting dressed and putting out candy and dressing rooms in other words trying to put on a nice party FOR YOU but god forbid we inconvenience you in any possible way in order to accomplish it.

Anyhow we finally got everyone dressed and everything up and running and Jabba The Drunk arrived to begin the arduous task of fitting a 6'4 "big-boned" man into a blue satin dress so I retired to the employee area to put on my costume and makeup.
I had intended to just do my face and attach some extras like horns and a tail but my staff sort of went off in a sexy, skin-showing direction and I was jealous. I was a little afraid that my back fat would be kind of unattractive but I thought fuck it. So I did a whole body paint thing and I got one word RED! I guess at the right angle I don't look too fat, huh?



My Girls did an exceptional job with their outfits and we all looked great if I do say so myself. I'm not going to post pictures of them because I didn't ask yet but J--- looked really sexy and very cute. He's such a handsome kid. The Hellcats both worked (although I forgot to tell you they have split as roommates) and they looked great but I was obviously quite smitten with M--- that night. I took about 6 pictures of him over the course of the night and a couple of them are fucking hot. I actually asked him as I was taking one picture if he minded if I jerked off to it. Don't worry, this isn't another falling for a coworker what do I do story. This is just lust, as in... you're hot and I want to get in your pants. Lust doesn't confuse me. Lust I know what to do with. Smile and squirm. Actually, I lied. I'll post some pics that are so made up you can't really tell who they are. These are a mix of employees and guests.









Everything went pretty smoothly until around 11 or so when we really filled up. Extreme drunkenness set in at the same time and people started acting the fools all at once. My story of the night goes here. I had taken refuge in the downstairs bar as it was next to impossible to navigate the upstairs. Besides the downstairs bar was where The Hellcat was working and I was thinking I don't know, maybe I can accidently lick him. I'm standing behind the bar when M--- goes "Holy shit! (or something) That guy just bit him! I look across the bar and see a 65 yr old man with a red welt on his cheek. I was stunned for a second but went over to him.

Me: "Hey, did that guy just bite you?"
Man: "Yeah, and it really hurt!"

I could see blood coming to the surface of his cheek. It was that nasty a bite. "The biter" in question had already taken off and I quickly followed up the stairs where he was casually about to blend in with the crowd. I grabbed him and his beer and hurled a few fuckin fuck what the fuck ya doin as I hustled him out the front door. I pointed him out to my doormen and said something like that him.....bite......bad.....86'd but apparently I wasn't clear. I'm back in the piano bar about 10 minutes later and one of my customers grabs me and says,

"Hey isn't that the guy you hustled out of here a few minutes ago?"

I'll be damned it fucking is! So I grab him again,

"What are you fucking stoopid? You fucking bit someone you freak now get the hell out and don't come back!"

all the while hustling him out again.

At some point I had to call the cops on another "patron" who was obviously drunk and high who was basically annoying, terrorizing, fucking with people on the sidewalk as they popped out for a smoke. I was so stressed by now I have no idea what order things happened. It's in a big file in my head labled BAD. But if you can believe it or not a few minutes later I find myself in the front bar and look up just in time to see T---- handing "The biter" a fresh beer. He fucking came back! The top of my head opened and then a demon popped out that grabbed the beer, slammed it on the bar grabbed this crazy bastard and I screamed every swear word I could think of at the top of my lungs and pushed kicked slapped this guy out the front door. Where I then screamed in his face to "GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scaring all the smokers and I'm sure amusing a few of them. I let my doormen know if he got in again someone was fired and that was that. (he did actually try but by then my door knew I was not playin so they shood him off) Why did he bite that man I don't know. Why did he keep coming back after being physically ejected, ... 3 times.... I don't know. Why did I proceed to get drunk and spend all day Saturday with a splitting (non-hangover) headache? That I know.