Friday, November 07, 2003

Odds and ends...

I had a connection with my buddy geekslut yesterday. I mailed him after reading his latest post ( something about how he fascinates and scares me at the same time). I got an e-mail from him shortly after. It was a comment about my recent post. Then we chatted back and forth for a couple. About an hour or so later (maybe longer) I got an e-mail reply to my original comment. It was only then that I realized we had originally e-mailed each other independently. Like the phone calls I get when I really want to talk to Neo. Or when people show up at the bar when I was just thinking about them. Wierd? Not in the slightest anymore. I'm paranormal, deal with it.

I do, in fact, read the NY Post on occasion (but I always shower afterward). But Harvey Milk HS Tranny Theives??? Please, oh please let this be true! Would anyone buy Free Brian "Whoopie" Gonzalez T-shirts if I made them?

I managed to artfully work in the fact that I'm HIV+ into a conversation I had with T----. It's part of my continuing effort to just dump it all out there for all to see. It's how I want to live my life and it's been a source of pride and strength for me of late. He was a little surprised but outwardly non-plussed. Nice

Speaking of which. My last group session caused me to make a major revelation to myself. I'm almost done processing and will share this weekend.

No comments: