Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Well all right. I totally babied myself and took a week off from the gym. I wanted to get over that cold once and for all. I have no idea if it's a result of quitting smoking or my HIVvy HIVvy-ness but I've gone from never being sick to three colds in one year alone. They're annoying, mostly. A phlegm fest, if you will. Count your blessings you get sick, then you get better. Back to the gym today so no fancy posts. Memorial Day weekend is never a big holiday for us anyway but this year it was truly a non-issue. What with the rain and the sun and all manner of warmth apparently cancelled this year, please call back again.

This evening we have our first art exhibition Nectar1.jpg at the bar. We put the pieces up last night and I love them! Are they DaVinci? No, but they are indeed art and something different and something I've always wanted to use my job to do. Give Gay artists a space to display their work. What do I get out of it? Free art and hopefully some new customers and a deep satisfaction so hurrah!

Secret as promised: Two of the paintings in the exhibit are me and one is me all nekkid. The source material really captured me looking *ahem* blessed. She ain't hung like that 24/7.....

No comments: