Sunday, June 01, 2003

Due to lack of interest the sun has been cancelled this summer.

I spent about 3 hours last night cooking. I've taken to making three or more meals at a time and then storing them in Gladware. Then when I head out for the gym/work I just grab one and shove it in my bag. It saves money and time not to mention I'm assuming home made food is probably healthier. I tried two new things yesterday. I made sausage jumbalaya and shrimp fra diavlo. I was worried about the jumbalaya because the recipe I had seemed to say that you can put the uncooked sausage in with the rice mix and let the whole thing cook for a half hour. Cutting the sausage into bite size was really kind of gross and messy. Handling raw meat of any kind is kind of nasty if you really think about what you're doing. So I normally don't. But I'll be damned if it didn't cook right up in the pot. I've also taken to adding tobasco to a lot of my meals. I've heard as you get older you tend to not like spicy foods but so far I'm finding the opposite true. I love that hot little zing you get after you take a bite of something that only red pepper or hot sauce gives you. Enough. No recipe posts.

I spent the weekend sort of half heartedly cruising for sex on line. I wasn't really looking so much as seeing who was interested. I wasn't leading people on as I didn't initiate any conversations, nor did I lead anyone to believe I was actively looking. I did respond to chat and sort of threw my panties out to see who sniffed em. Lots of out of shape 45 yr olds apparently are seeing something they like and I'm apparently a hit with the Asian boys I don't know what's up with that. I don't dislike Asian guys at all but to really get me going they have to be half Asain half something else. Asian/Latin or Asian/American hello let's fuck. And oh those cute smooth butts. Lunch anyone? A smattering of people on Gay.com with no picture/no profile saying hello. Here's a hint: The reason a lot of guys don't respond to you if you try to chat anonymously is that it then takes endless amounts of time to say hello/get stats/trade likes/dislikes/hopefully excange pictures blah blah blah. Girls! Who has that kind of time? Post a picture and a brief profile and save a lot of rejection and aggravation.

No comments: