Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bash Back!

Here's the video every gay blog should be carrying today. It's surveillance cam footage of the brutal beating in the street of Queens man Jack Price. Mr. Price, all of 5 foot 6 and 130 pounds, was also my age. He is now in a medically-induced coma with a fractured jaw, fractured ribs and a lacerated spleen.



Just so nobody can say I never warned you, I would like to state publicly that if some smart-ass teenage boy or 20-something man comes near me in the middle of the night, or gets out of a car as I'm walking down the street, the minute I hear the words "faggot" or "fucking faggot" or anything else I perceive as a threat, I will FUCK YOU UP. I don't care if I have to pick up a garbage can, a broken bottle, or if I just have to nail you in the balls and then shove your broken nose all the way back in to your brain, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let you put me in the hospital without taking you with me. The reason gay men are beaten in the street is because cowards like these two, emboldened by the Glenn Becks and the Rush Limbaughs and the Maggie Gallaghers in this world, have it in their heads that we are an easy target. As soon as we start beating these vicious little bastards until there is nothing left but a pulpy wet spot on the sidewalk, the gay bashing will stop once and for all. I don't care if I go to jail. I WILL NOT BE BEATEN UP BY ANYBODY!

No comments: