Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What An Ass

-and not in the nice sense of that expression. I tried to tell you but would you listen? Nooooooo!

Hey Guys--I'm sorry for the repeat email asking for votes but I need everyone's support again if possible. Project Runway is having an online challenge where we made 3 looks which you can view at the below link, and the public can vote online up to 10 times a day. Even if I don't win ($10,000) it is important that Bravo sees that I have a big fan base in case I decide to go back for another season. I really appreciated everyone's support so far. I know it's kind of a pain but I would love it if you would take a second to vote for me and pass this link onto anyone you know.

THANKS!!
OXOX Jack Mackenroth


And what kind of a douche-bag grown man signs his e-mails with X's and O's? It's not his fan base that's big on this queen, it's his moobs and his humungous cojones that it takes to try to exploit the HIV "commuinty' to win yet another contest.

No comments: