Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So You Think You Can ...

Although I haven't been posting about it weekly, I have been following this season of SYTYCD. Through the magic of DVR, I've been able to enjoy the show no matter my work schedule or how late I get back home. Plus, I'm able to fast forward whenever it gets to the yucky girl solos. (Cooties!) I was horribly disappointed to find I wasn't getting a fix last week, only to be pleasantly surprised by an unexpected semi-final episode tonight.

As it turns out, I'll be totally satisfied no matter which guy ends up winning it all (that's assuming a yucky girl doesn't win). Of course, I do have a favorite. And while Neil gets some points for being a Buffalo native, anyone who knows me would realize I absolutely loves me some Danny. Besides the fact that he is technically a better over-all dancer than Neil, he's got those pretty brown eyes and a chest I'd like to start licking at his feet.

In short, Neil's cute and all but every time I watch Danny, all I can think of is how I'd like to eat the corn out his butt. And that's a good thing.

No comments: