Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cashed Out

I've been following the meltdown in the mortgage lending markets and the resulting stock market roller coaster ride all week. Coincidentally, I recently cashed out of my stock fund. Oh how I wish I could say I'm some financial genius that was able to read the signs and stay ahead of the curve. The truth is I was broke and needed the money. I do, however think that there are plenty of buying opportunities out there if you're careful. I don't have any liquid holdings to back that up with an investment to tell you about. I did organize my bills and mountain of credit debt today. I'm in much better shape now than the full panic I was in a couple weeks ago. I'll have to stay lean and mean for the next couple of months in order to really be out of the woods.

Which is not to say I can't have any fun at all. After all, it's Sunday and my day off, so I'm off to church.

Sabra, huh? OK ....

I would have preferred someone with a penis, but then again, I always do.

No comments: