Saturday, September 27, 2003

My Weblog Archives Held Captive- Day 6

OK I give. I've sent several e-mails to Blogger.com. I tried being nice. I tried being shady. I tried to shame them into action. All to no avail. They've stopped even answering me and I don't feel like I've been some crazy on-line pest. I have updated the majority of this blog so that the pictures and links were easier to see and bypass all that password nonsense. There is something wrong on their end that prevents my archive section from republishing. I am looking for a new host for my weblog. I'm leaning toward TypePad. It's a shame it's not like I asked them to fix it instantly. Tomorrow will be a week. If anyone has a suggestion as to the best service (now there's a concept) let me know. I will be making the switch on Tuesday.

No comments: