Saturday, September 20, 2003

Mea Culpa

Thank goodness someone took the time to write. I had no idea that you needed a .NET Passport to see the pictures I included with some of my entries. Because I was on my own computer it didn't ask me to sign in so I was clue deficient. And there was nothing on the MSN users page that told me of this (really important) detail. I apologize as I never intended to force anyone to deal with Microscortch. I know some people hate em. And the very idea that you would need a password to spy my shaved white ass is against everything I hold dear. As to why some of you are signing in and still not getting a picture, I dunno. But no matter. As god as my witness I will take all the pictures and link them directly on the blog a la the gorgeous ass shot *lick* below. I want to add some commentary to some so be patient I will start today but it may take some time.

Some way bad news out of Buffalo but it's still developing so I don't want to comment yet. Send some love that way and see if it helps.

No comments: