Tuesday, September 23, 2003

assholes

My e-mail to Blogger.com:
I am trying to republish archives as I upload pictures directly to the
blog and make some edits. The changes are taking effect in the archives
when I'm in edit mode but they won't republish correctly. I have tried
rebublishing the entire site as well as just the archive I'm working on. I
have logged on using several different browsers to see the current site
and none of my changes show up. There are a few things I don't want people
to see anymore and other things I now do....

Their e-mail to me:

I checked your blog and it appears to be publishing correctly. On
occasion, there can be a delay of several minutes between publishing your
blog and your changes being visible on your website.


Best Regards,

Steve


My answer:
(sigh)

In the entry dated Sunday, June 1. I deleted the very last line including the picture link. The edit appears in my edit your blog page but the last line is still on the public weblog

In the entry dated Wednesday, June 18. I disabled the link to a picture and embedded the picture into the page instead. The edit appears in my edit your blog page but the picture does not appear on the page and the link remains

In the entry dated Wednesday, July 18. I disabled the link to a picture and embedded the picture into the page instead. The edit appears in my edit your blog page but the picture does not appear on the page and the link remains

In other words you are wrong the archives are not publishing correctly. I know there can be a delay between publishing and viewing but these changes were made days ago and again, they show up in my edit page but DO NOT PUBLISH because they ARE NOT THERE. Like I'm retarded or something.

Best regards indeed....

No comments: