Sunday, September 14, 2003

Clean Up, Aisle 6!
As we attempt to veer this chronicle in a happier direction. Some thoughts and events that need saying and exploring.

That window installation finally happened in my bedroom. He seemed to do a pretty good job and managed to not trash my bedroom in the process. So as not to totally disappoint me The New "Super" returned a few days later to seal the window and there are now great gobs of hard foam insulation hanging off the window high above Second Ave. It looks like crap. All is right with the world.

I've decided to try to barter my digital video cam on Craigslist for a laptop. I paid over $600 for the thing and I've used it like five times. And as much as I'm enjoying writing this in front of my open newly repaired window I'd rather be in Push on 23rd street looking at the hot ass of the coffee shop busboy.

My apartment is filthy. I need to clean from the front door to the avenue. Next week, in anticipation of the arrival of our new room mate. The Ex's friend, Al Coholic is moving to NY and staying with us for a few months (forever would not surprise me).
This oughta be interesting.

I had sex last week. It was........ fine. He was very cute and I was very horny.

I want to take some new self pix this week. If they come out good you can finally see how hot I am.

I got a couple responses this week to resumes I've been sending out. No interviews yet and certainly no offers. I need to examine my feelings once and for all regarding my job and the money I make (or in my case don't make) and how it all relates to........

Neo called. I was about to call him, naturally. He leaves for Hawaii for a wedding today but P---- mom died and he was torn as to what to do or how. Oh, and he broke up with L----. (sigh)

I am the subject of a scurrilous rumor regarding one of The Hellcats. Apparently, the reason he can be such a fuck up what with being late, missing shifts etc. is because we're fucking. Although I love being the subject of a rumor like that I'm a little insulted and highly amused. I've presented myself to The Girls as a spiritual and honest person, and that is how I'm trying to live my life. I do however know the way to the devious manipulator I was and the very idea that I would leave such an obvious sloppy trail is a little insulting.



I went to the San Gennaro festival on Friday. We had a dinner planned so I'm going to have to go back this week and eat my way from one end to the other. Some pictures that made me go hmmmm.........